Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Catch!

Last night Chuck and I did something together that we havn't done in over 9 years....we went fishing! We had a blast! A CPA firm he works with rented a big pontoon boat out on lake Milacs about an hour and a half north of us. It was great to be in the car (mind you a very quiet car) just the two of us. We actually finished a conversation! The night could not have been more beautiful, about 85 and sunny. We grilled on the boat and fished and talked. The sun set was amazing-I can't remember the last time I stopped to watch the sun actually go all the down! (Notice the poor leach in the picture:) After the sun set, the bugs came out and the fish started biting! Chuck and I caught fish at the same time, he said it was fate and proves we were ment to be...I call it dumb luck! My walleye (sp?) was the little one. I look terrible in the picture wind blown to death and covered in bug spray! My mom was a trooper and watched all 4 kids for us until 1:00am, so we could have this little adventure (Thanks Mom:).

No comments: