Monday, April 6, 2009

CHANGE IS FUN!

For the last few months, I've been toying with the idea of cutting my hair off. Chuck says he "prefers" it long, but that it looks good short too, so he's no help in my decision making process! I haven't had it short since Grant was a baby, and decided it needed to go away, I was ready for change!

Before


After


I do like it a lot! It's not quite as big of a change as I was hoping for, and I think I will go even shorter next time I go in, maybe a little more "A line" too. I also wear it smooth, and bobbed under (Chuck "prefers" it that way:) but didn't have a picture of it. So for all you friends who have asked to see pictures, here you are!

3 comments:

StaceyOstler said...

So cute, I love you with short hair.

The Evans Family said...

I can't believe I told you today that I loved Ava's hair, but I didn't tell you I love yours too! Way cute. Mine is the same length, and looks really similar when I flip it out (minus the blond of course!). You look great!

Myers Mayhem said...

You? a crazy blog stalker? NO WAY! I love hearing from you and I probably stalk your blog more than you stalk mine! I think I'll just add you to my sidebar so I don't have to keep looking on Adi's! I love your short hair, it's darling flipped out-oops, I mean, HOT! We all wish we were as hot as you. I'm also glad to hear you and Adi have pulled off the long distance relationship.