Callie started to take dance this year from the same teacher I took from as a child. She has really enjoyed herself, and had loads of fun! She is beyond excited for the recital next weekend! I pray she will actually go on stage, and not be one of "the criers" her teachers has warned us about. A few weekends ago, she had her class pictures taken, and looked adorable! I took a few pictures of her when we got home, and you can see how pretty our little dancer is!



On a side note, her costume is such a bright pink, that if you look at it for too long, and then look away, your vision is all kinds of messed up! You won't be able to miss those preschoolers when they take the stage, that's for sure!!
2 comments:
Oh isn't she precious! Reminds me of when my Maddy was a little tiny ballerina. Now she's a big 12 year old ballerina! Smart to start young to give them time to develop their talents :D
She looks darling! I hope the recital went well this weekend. Let me know! I'm sure she wasn't one of the criers..=-)
Post a Comment