Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is Why....

I LOVE my job! I have four beautiful, amazing, fun, and vibrant children! I have been so blessed. As long as I can remember, I wanted to be a mom. Somedays are easier than others, but I know that I am learning things as a mother that I could not have learned any other way. I am grateful that I have a husband who works so hard, and supports me staying home with our children.

Yesterday, I picked up my camera and snapped some pictures of a few moments that brought me joy. It made me stop, slow down, and be grateful for my life.



Callie was holding Ava on her lap in the kitchen, and playing with her. She is such a little mama.

Kisses, so sweet.

Ava saying "aside", looking out the back window!

Ava saying, "pleeeeease", pointing outside!

Letting Mom steal a kiss.

Tickles when they can't escape are the best!

My big girl! Man, has she grown.

Nose tickles with my girl.

Real kisses with my girl!

Grant scooping up Ava and giving her an after school tickle!

Dallin, refusing to smile for a picture, because his is too busy stuffing his face with lunch meat!

He was "starving" I might add.

I tell you, this boy is growing before my very eyes. No wonder my grocery bill is so dang high!!
Stop. Stop growing up so fast my babies I tell you, stop!
Everyday there is joy. It's the little things. I don't need to look very far to find it. Being their mom is one of my greatest joys!
I love you Dallin,
Grant,
Callie,
& Ava.
Mom

3 comments:

Clarinda said...

Motherhood has treated you well! Your kids are beautiful; you are beautiful.

Andie said...

I love it, Lanna!

The Evans Family said...

What a sweet post! We have to take advantage of those moments and remember them! I can't believe how big Ava is getting, we need to see you guys sometime soon...