Monday, February 1, 2010

Behind, Behind, Behind!!!

I feel like this has been the story of my life since November! I went to write in my journal a few nights ago, realizing that it had been awhile, and just about fell off of my bed when I realized, to my horror, that my last entry was October 30th! OCTOBER 30th people! What kind of a mother am I? I'm not going to remember all of the fun, crazy, sweet, and memorable thing that have happened in our family if I don't do a better job of recording them! Then the "mom guilt" set in, but I'm pretty accustomed to that feeling, it seems to set in about every other day for something or another! I felt bad that I haven't kept up better on the blog, so I am going to try and recap a bit of what has happened in our family in the past two months, like Christmas, what kind of a mother neglects to document Christmas for her kids! I think I need an intervention, and possibly a pedicure!

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

I think a pedicure would totally do the trick! And, don't feel bad. I am coming up on a YEAR since I wrote in my journal. I have a page of notes that of things I don't want to forget. At least I have the blog...