Ava has been doing great with cheerios and graham crackers lately, so we thought (especially with her never ending teething) that she would do well with biter biscuits. Well I think I forgot what a HUGE mess they are! After she slobbered and sucked and gnawed on it for 15 minutes during breakfast this morning, it was clear who the winner was.....the biscuit won, no questions asked! Chuck said, "Uhh, I think she's gonna need a bath!" Well you were right honey, and straight into the sink she went! She has outgrown her infant bath, and still isn't sitting up (she's 7 1/2 mos) so that means I need to use the bath ring. Our bathtub has textured bumps all over the bottom so you won't slip....which is all fine and good unless you need to use suction cups! So we have moved tubby time to the kitchen sink which actually works great! I save my back, get to use the pull out faucet for rinsing her off, and the older kids think it is great fun. Callie even asked if she could take her tub in the sink....I don't think so sister! So my lesson learned is NEVER give Ava a biter biscuit unless a bath is in her immediate future!
I bathed my kids in the sink for as long as I could get away with it! It was just easier and took way less water. Also, for the same reason I too banned biter bisquits!
2 comments:
I bathed my kids in the sink for as long as I could get away with it! It was just easier and took way less water. Also, for the same reason I too banned biter bisquits!
So cute! I hate those biter bisquits, they are gross...
Post a Comment