I Love September! I love the weather, the changing leaves, and I love school! I do enjoy the summer, but after the first 2 months of summer, it seems we are all ready to have the schedule and routine that the school year brings. Dallin started 4th grade, and Grant started 1st. Callie also began preschool, and loves every minute of it! Here are a few shots of the first day:)
With the fall, comes the fall activities as well. Dallin started scouts again, and at their last pack meeting he participated in the Rain Gutter Regatta. He was disappointed with his performance, and says he likes the Pinewood Derby better!
Callie has been patiently waiting to start "ballerina class" since last year! She is taking it through our local parks and rec, and she has the same teacher that I had as a little girl! She loves it! All of the parents got a good laugh at their little girls slipping all over the floor in their tap shoes. I'm just happy her first class didn't disappoint her!
The boys are deciding between wrestling and basketball at the moment, so we'll update on what they get involved in:)
Our sweet Ava has been teething for 3 weeks! I'm this close to giving her a nail file to chew on to get those little teeth to break the skin! She is now coming down with a cold:( Although their is lots to love about the fall, I'm not looking forward to all the colds and flu crud! Despite her discomfort, she is still sweet as ever!


2 comments:
Hi Lanna, I thought I'd drop in and say hi since I saw on facebook you guys have a blog. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting.
I loved you state fair post. We did the same thing-took all four kids to the fair for the first time. We had exactly the same reaction you did. Yep, the fair may go back to being a date night next year for us, too. ;-)
Fall is one thing that I miss now that we live in Arizona! We visited Oregon when Sydney was still in preschool and came back with colored leaves. None of the other kids had ever seen fall leaves!
Post a Comment