Saturday, February 21, 2009

Better Blogger

I confess.
I need to be a better blogger.
There I said it. I just struggle with finding the time to sit down and get it done. I feel a little like it's one more thing I need to do that I'm not. I love it when I'm done, and can read every ones comments. I feel more connected with my friends and family, which is a big reason I started in the first place. I know I can get my blog printed and save it as my family journal, but I also want to have our scrapbooks, but don't seem to have the time to spend on those either (whole other post!)! Does anyone else struggle with this, or is it just me? I'm sorry to all of you faithful bloggers who keep checking up on us, and see the same post for weeks on end.....I'll work on it, I promise!

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

Yeah,a new post! But I still love you tons, new posts or not!