Friday, June 19, 2009

Preschool Party

Callie had a very fun preschool year! I participated in a co-op with several other moms from our ward, and the ward next to ours, just like I've done for the boys. I have been doing a co-op, for 5 out of the last 6 years! For an end of the year party, we went to a park with the 2 preschool groups for some games, crafts and cup cakes! It was a great excuse to get all the kids together, let us moms visit, and say good bye to some that are moving, and some that are graduating to kindergarten.


Working on the craft project.

The whole crew together!

Our little group had 5 kids, 2 girls, Callie and Eryn, and 3 boys, Clark, Spencer, and Joshua. This year, all of the little boys at some point or another had a little thing for Callie, the "M" word (marry) was even tossed around a bit!! One morning I went to pick up Spencer, and Callie was in the back of the van waiting for him. I had done her hair in pig tails (or puppy tails as she calls them), and Spencer looked at her and said, "Oooo, Callie I like your hair today!" Not something you hear a 4 year old boy say everyday! I told his mom what he had said, and she later asked Spencer about it, and he said that he hoped she would wear her hair like that when they got married! The kids are great, and we can't wait to get started next year!


Eryn, Spencer, Clark, Joshua, and Callie

Ava playing peek a boo with her stroller.


Callie enjoying her cupcake!

No comments: