And they are constantly on the go! We do love the fact that they are anything but sedentary, and have loved, from a very early age, bikes, scooters, roller blades, and skateboards. A few years back, the boys pooled some of their birthday money, and bought these bike jumps. They have provided countless hours of entertainment, not only for our kids, but all of their friends too! There have been a few injuries, but nothing too serious! I don't know what all of their moves and tricks are called, all I know is that they asked me to take a few "action" shots of this and that something or another the other day. They think their pictures turned out so cool, that they asked me to put them on the blog, which is what I was planning to do any way!
Dallin and his friend Alex
Dallin again! (He thinks he looks like he's crying!)
Chuck is talking about building the boys a quarter pipe this summer. Apparently he must think we don't frequent urgent care often enough! And yes, I know they don't have their helmets on, they are both broken, and we need to pick up new ones this week.
1 comment:
These pictures scare me! I almost want Isaac to be a sissy boy! (not really, don't tell Lee I said that!) Your boys look so old...
Post a Comment