Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I thought I would, but I don't.......


Have soooooooooo much more time now that school has started! Maybe it was wishful thinking, maybe it's the fact that I still have 2 busy little girls at home to take care of, whatever it is, I wish I had more time! {BIG sigh} Oh well, such is life!

The kids have been really enjoying school so far. Everyone likes their teachers, and I think they are just happy to be back with their friends, or maybe they are so happy because the homework has yet to get going at a serious rate! They have been riding bikes, skateboards, or roller blades for the most part to and from school, and I'm happy they enjoy being so active! We are all well aware of the fact that this will come to an abrupt end here in the not too distant future, as Minnesota becomes covered in snow and ice, and sub zero temperatures! {Another BIG sigh}

Here's a few pictures of the kids on the first day of school...


Grant 2nd grade, Dallin 5th grade, Callie preschool, and Ava, still my baby!

My cute little (okay very big) 2nd grader!

Ava and Callie on her first day of preschool.

Dallin "I'm too cool for first day of school pictures" Palmer!

Best friends, arch enemies (depending on the minute) heading to the bus stop together!

Now, I must admit, I did do a bit of a happy dance that morning, especially as I dropped Callie off at preschool and headed to brunch with some friends from the ward! We had a great time laughing and celebrating together!


Now it's time tighten up my schedule, set some new goals, and check some things off the list, and make the most of everyday!




No comments: