Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Family Pictures

I felt like a little kid on Christmas a few days ago when I stopped at my friend Melessa Paynters house to pick up the CD of the family pictures she had recently taken of our family. I LOVE THEM!!!! I've added a few of them to the blog already, so here are a few more of our favorites. Thanks again Melessa, we love them!












Love my parents as I do, there is one thing that I have vowed to do differently. Take more pictures! I was #4 of 5 kids, and there are probably 40 pictures of me under the age of 5. Its so sad:( I take a lot of pictures, maybe too many, but I don't care. I don't ever want to forget the way my kids looked on this day, at these ages, at this exact moment. They will never be these ages again, and I don't want to forget. I love my family, I adore my kids, and I am so grateful for my life. I love that I have these beautiful pictures to remind me of all I have to be grateful for!

7 comments:

STELLY said...

Your kids are so amazingly beautiful!! You and Chuck look great together as well! Thanks for posting such cute pictures, it's really fun to see!
Kelly Chambers Clark

Andie said...

Wow, she did an AMAZING job! Of course, she did have beautiful subject material...you guys look great!

StaceyOstler said...

What beautiful family pictures! I especially love the one on your header. We will have ours taken in a couple weeks. I hope they will turn out as good as yours.

Niki said...

Great pictures! I can't believe Ava even smiled in so many of them. In the last picture of the two girls Callie looks so much like Bethany. I bet people tell you that all the time.

Clarinda said...

You have such a beautiful family! I especially love the picture in your header. Wonderful!

The Evans Family said...

I LOVE the pictures! You all look great, and they turned out beautiful. I really like the one in the header. How fun! I can't wait to see the ones we did with the babies over the weekend.

Amber said...

I love your pictures! You have inspired me to think about getting some done of my family! I am great at taking a million pictures of the kids, but never get around to doing the whole family.